Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ready for activation early

Instantdiver
Dabbler

Ready for activation early

Hi,
BT disconnected my broadband at midday and the hub1 now shows all green apart from t'internet light. It's not due to activate until end of tomorrow. Who do I need to contact to request activation now as it should be good to go, correct?
Many thanks in advance.
9 REPLIES 9
DWC
Hooked

Re: Ready for activation early

Exactly the same happened to me. You will have to call customer services (yes i know it might involve a lengthy wait on a rep) but when i got a rep it was sorted within 5 minutes.

Instantdiver
Dabbler

Thanks. In the phone queue now!
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Good evening, 

Looking at your account it seems you got through on the phone and have been active just over 5 minutes Smiley hopefully all works well for you, if you have any issues just let us know 

Instantdiver
Dabbler

Yes, thanks very much. Was a while waiting but all sorted withing a few minutes.

One other question, my router access page doesnt allow me to go to any other tabs (they show as white not pink so I cant change any settings). Is this an initial setup thing? Many thanks....

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Could you post some screenshots of what you're seeing on the other pages please.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Instantdiver
Dabbler

See the attached photo. Same issue after a reboot & on iMac, iPhone & iPad...?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Hmm, I've seen this before. The status shows both connected and disconnected at the same time..
I take it when you try to tap on another tab, nothing happens? Have you tried a factory reset of the router?
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Instantdiver
Dabbler

Correct, nothing happens. How do I do a factory reset?

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

At the back where all the cables are, there will be a tiny hole marked reset. Pop a pin, paper clip or something sharp in there for 10 seconds until some lights go out.
The router will then start to reboot.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button