Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-placing my activation and service procurement

spiffytheseal
Dabbler

Re-placing my activation and service procurement

Hi,

Due to some complications a few weeks ago, I had to cancel our broadband and phone line procurement orders on our phone/broadband Plusnet order. This was due to not wanting to cut the current occupier of the property we are moving into off and as we didn't have a definitive move date at the time (we did, but it was scrapped) the easiest option was just to cancel the procurement orders altogether and arrange it again at a later date. The chap who I spoke to did a sterling job and just advised that I get back in touch when we want to re-place these orders, so that we can get a new activation date penciled in.

Unfortunately it looks like the customer support guys are very busy and I've been on hold waiting for an agent to be free for what must be 60 minutes at least today, so I'm wondering if this can be arranged through the support/ticketing system or through these discussion boards?

Thanks,

Spiffy

1 REPLY 1
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Re-placing my activation and service procurement

Hi there,

Apologies for the queues recently.

I can confirm that your order is in progress for the 29th, it was placed by my colleague this morning. Let me know if there's anything we can do from our side.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet