cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Waiting for broadband and phone line activation

eurof1910

Ive now been over a week without internet. Ive had all excuses under the sun - Router delayed due to Xmas post, then a mail a day later saying they are just posting it, another is an engineer is coming on friday and the next call says noone was allocated - a total mess - I call everyday and everyday im promised a call back - not one call. Im so sorry I moved broadband provider, 

I do hope you get it faster than me. They have promised to call me back today - im not very confident anything will happen!! Lets see!!

Moderator's note by Dick (Strat): Post split to its own topic for clarity and moved to Fibre board.

2 REPLIES 2
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @eurof1910,

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent experience. I've reviewed the account this afternoon and I can see that our team has spoken with you today regarding this issue. Whilst I can 100% appreciate that it probably wasn't the update that you had hoped to receive, please be assured that our provisioning team is working to get the services up an running as soon as possible. If there are any further issues then please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us and we'll be happy to help out wherever we can.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'