cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Fibre order question

jloud

Ive signed up for plusnet last week ive had a few emails off them about random things but it says on them that i Could check the progress of my order but ive tried everything and have no clue how to do it i have rang up but all i get told is my order is going well all i want to know is how much longer ill have to wait is there anyway i can find out?
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator Note by Dick (Strat)

Post split to it's own topic for clarity.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there,

I've checked over your account and the email we sent you on the 18th April explains the delay so far, you can see a copy of that here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_service_notice&id=313739986

I'm just about to get your orders placed and moving along now, they should take 10 working days.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thank you for your patience Jamie, I can see your orders are now progressing smoothly and are due to activate on 11/05/2017. Please accept my apologies for the delays you have encountered in your services transferring to Plusnet.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team