cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Engineer no show

SRS1

So far ;

1st June. no engineer, no apology, no notification. Contacted Customer service. All very nice but no explanation.

9th June. exactly the same.

17th June ( today ) Still no engineer. I am about to phone customer services again. Previous experience suggests that they will be very nice but will have no clue what is going on. I have had a reply from the post I put on TrustPilot, (Chris in Leeds), but as that requires a facebook account to reply, I may skip that for the time being.

2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @SRS1 and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see the amount of missed engineer appointments we've arranged. I've got in touch with our suppliers helpdesk to figure out what's happening and I'm advised that there's a system issue preventing the appointment going through to the engineering system, so the adviser's raised this with the relevant team to fix.

This means that when we book the next engineer visit, they should actually go out. I've also raised an escalation with Openreach to try to ensure this is resolved speedily from this point on. 

I'm taking personal ownership moving forward, so I'll provide an update as soon as I know more via the open support ticket that's logged on your account Here you'll be able to view and respond to.

Don't worry about messaging us via Facebook, because both myself and my colleagues who help out around here are part of the Social Media team, so for us picking up a post here isn't much different than on Facebook or Twitter. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been split from another to keep users issues separate and to help staff.

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'