cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quidco £70 cashback declined

Highlighted
jackieshurms

Quidco £70 cashback declined

I joined Plusnet on 30 Jan 2017 because of the £70 cashback offered on Quidco.  But my cashback was declined within two weeks, with no reason given.  I then raised a support claim with Quidco that has now come back with the message that the cashback has been declined by Plusnet because the cashback has been paid to another referrer.  I don't understand how this can be as I placed the order and it is my quidco account.  I am very disappointed and unhappy.  Can Plusnet please sort this out for me please.

6 REPLIES
blairjones
Hooked

Re: Quidco £70 cashback declined

When you joined .... did you also specify that a friend had referred you?
I came to Plusnet via TopCashBack and it was a condition for getting cashback that I couldn't also mention a friend so that they could receive a small discount off their monthly payments.

southerner
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

I gave up on Quidco. Months to get the decision on your cashback & then when you get the decision if it's declined even though you met all the terms then that's that. The end. Waste of time & effort. I'm guessing they still get their money either way.

Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Thanks for getting in touch, and welcome to the forums! Unfortunately, Plusnet have no control over the cashback that is offered by affiliates, as this doesn't come via ourselves. As per the previous comment, it's likely that there were some conditions of your signup that were not met and so Quidco reserve the right to reject the offer. I'd recommend asking them to clarify in more detail regarding this.

Kathleen Grief
 Plusnet Support
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 485

Welcome to our community forums @jackieshurms

I'm sorry to hear your cashback through Quidco has been declined.

I have checked your account and I can confirm your account is tracked as a Quidco sale.

I've therefore raised this with our marketing team to investigate. I'll be in touch when we know more.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Anoush Mortazavi
 Plusnet Help Team
jackieshurms

Thanks Gandalf, when do you expect to have an update please?
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 193

Hi @jackieshurms,

I've chased this up today and had a response from our marketing team.

I've now responded via the ticket on your account regarding this matter.

I hope this helps. Thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Help Team