Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Questions about switching to Fibre Unlimited Broadband

FIXED
Will_A

Questions about switching to Fibre Unlimited Broadband

Just a few things I am not clear on. 

I started a product change on the 26th November to switch from broadband unlimited to fibre unlimited broadband. PlusNet informed me the product change would be complete on the 2nd of December which it was I received an email on 2nd to say that my product change was now complete. When I placed the order to change on the 26th I agreed to have a router sent out from PlusNet for £6.99 p&p. The router has not arrived is there a way I can check if or when it was sent just to be sure it is on the way. I also put my line number in on www.dslchecker.bt.com website and amongst the information listed it says that there is an open order on your line due to complete by 12th December 2016. Does this mean that the engineer still needs to come out to the green cabinet and the fibre broadband is not ready just yet.  

4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 394

Re: Questions about switching to Fibre Unlimited Broadband

Fix

Does this mean that the engineer still needs to come out to the green cabinet and the fibre broadband is not ready just yet.

Yes, the email is wrong. Your account has changed to Fibre but the engineer will do the switch on the date shown by the open order. Confusing isn't it...Roll_eyes

The router should arrive a few days before the switch over date so there's time yet but hopefully one of the PN help team will check the router delivery.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Will_A

Thank You for taking the time to answer my questions.

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 394

No problem. If one of the help team hasn't responded by tomorrow then contact the CSC either on the phone of on chat and check that the router has been dispatched.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

LifeonMars
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 12

The Order status of your  Router should be shown in your  Plusnet Member Centre/ Manage Account/ Account settings Page/Accounts Summary

https://www.plus.net/my.html?s=0&action=account_summary