cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question [ 195443467 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: Question [ 195443467 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon

Hi @Dan_the_Van 

I've reviewed your house move order and the reason that your broadband didn't go live on the 22nd October was as previously indicated on the ticket 194387565 that due to the amount of work which was required to get your phone line activated I'm afraid that we couldn't fulfill it as a simultaneous order.

We then placed your broadband order on the 24th October requesting a completion date of the 31st October. Unfortunately this was delayed to the 4th November due to engineer availability in your area. An engineer picked up the job at 17:41 and advised that they were unable to gain access to the cabinet as it was locked and they couldn't get the keys on the day.

The job was then passed to the next available engineer which was on the 6th November and the order completed.

I'm sorry to see your static IP isn't working, I've raised a task to our NetOps team to see if there's any way we can get this back for you although we may need to provide you with a new static IP, free of charge of course.

As soon as I know more I'll let you know and once we've resolved this I'll be happy to offer you a gesture of goodwill.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Re: Question [ 195443467 ] is now off hold. Our Support Team will provide a further update soon

@Gandalf 

Thank you for your reply.

I've checked my account dashboard: -

I thought I was only able to get 'Unlimted Fibre' at this property due to distance from the exchange, still show my old address Fibre Product 'Unlimited Fibre Extra'

In Add Ons I still see my Static IP address, it appears your systems is not allocating this to the router, I did try a router reboot but this did not resolve this issue.

The disappoint continues

Dan

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Dan_the_Van 

I'm afraid that the task I've raised to try to get your static IP address back hasn't been picked up yet. I'd hope this to be picked up within the next 24 hours although the official lead time on these is up to 3 working days.

I've changed your account type over to Unlimited Fibre now which should reflect in the billing engine within 24 hours.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @Dan_the_Van 
I am happy to confirm that it looks like the static IP address issue resolved itself this morning at 00:21. I can see your connection is now on your usual static IP address.

I've made you an offer for a gesture of goodwill on your support ticket 194387565.

Let me know if it's something you'd be happy to accept.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Hi @Gandalf 

I can confirm everything is working now.

I have sent you a PM, with a couple of questions.

Regards

Dan.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

Hi Dan, that's good to see. 👍

I'll message you back shortly.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet