Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question #189556760 - Your Feedback

FIXED
Miserable
Grafter

Question #189556760 - Your Feedback

I received no reply other than gibberish.  

Please update me on what is happening and reassure me about the recieved content. 

I was assured that i will recieved exactly the same tv package when the upgrade goes through. I asked for emailed confirmation? I am still waiting.

Now the question has been closed? 

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5
Jubby
All Star
Fixes: 31

Re: Question #189556760 - Your Feedback

Hello @Miserable,

Thank you for getting in touch and please accept my apologies for the formatting of the ticket we sent with missing information.

I have reformatted the ticket to make it easier to read and along side this, I have entered details with regards to the TV package. As this information is specific to your account, you can view the new ticket here.

Thanks again.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lewis G
 Infrastructure Operations Professional
Miserable
Grafter

Sorry for the late reply.

That's fine thank you. Can you tell me when this may happen? Still being billed at the old rate and still got the old speed.

Thank you

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Miserable, thanks for getting back to us. Apologies the change over to your new product doesn't look to have gone as smoothly as both we and you would have hoped. I have raised a ticket on your account which can be seen here on steps I've taken to correct this for you moving forwards. If there's anything else we can help with moving forwards please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Miserable
Grafter

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I thought this was sorted.

Could someone look at the invoice 00002793476-014?

From the ticket;

A breakdown of your bill is as follows:
Plusnet unlimited fibre extra broadband service: £10.00 for 18 months then £20.99 thereafter
Line rental: £18.99 per month
Plusnet Talk evenings & weekends Call plan: £0.00 per month
YOUVIEW+: £5.00 per month
Channel Packs: Entertainment Pack & BT Sport channel pack which includes the BT Sport app. 
Total £33.99 per month on a new 18 month contract.

Please can someone get this right I just want what was agreed and not to feel I am banging my head against a bick wall all the time.

Thank you.

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Fix

Hi @Miserable

Please accept my sincerest apologies for any dissatisfaction or inconvenience caused. I believe I have got to the bottom of this for you and provided an update which can be viewed here

If there is anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards