cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promised a seamless service?!??

AJ316

Promised a seamless service?!??

Hi- we just switched from BT to Plusnet and were assured there would be no break in service between the two. Our broadband from BT appeared to stop last night and as of writing we have no broadband! It says on the order to complete by 12pm tomorrow.. which could leave us with 36 hours without internet. May not seem a lot but when you work from home it’s really unhelpful. Any idea why it’s not scheduled on the day it was meant to change? (Today)
4 REPLIES 4
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Re: Promised a seamless service?!??

Don't panic, the 12:00 pm tomorrow really means by midnight tonight i.e before 00:00 tomorrow. It's just badly worded and is a known issue.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

AJ316

Still annoying when they actually almost guaranteed me no break. Technically I think it’s BT who stopped the service early.. but hardly ideal.
Mav
Fixes: 515

Moderator's note:

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Orders.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @AJ316

I'm really sorry that your service didn't activate by midnight I have given it a push and everything is now up and running but you may need to restart your router.

Thank you.