cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with move.

mikehorgan

Problems with move.

I received confirmation on Tuesday 5th February that my landline had been switched over from Sky. I called the phone from my mobile and got through. I have received my new router and I am waiting for the text to say that my broadband has been activated. I decided to call PlusNet yesterday evening only to find that my phone is no longer working. No dial tone! I have had no internet access since Tuesday morning when Sky disconnected my service, so I am having to write this in work.

I have tried calling the helpline today, but cannot stay on the phone for that long waiting while I'm in work.

Can someone please respond to this quickly, before I cancel my order and go back to Sky?

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Post released from Spam Filter.

5 REPLIES 5
mikehorgan

Re: Problems with move.

Am I going to get a response  to this or not? Seriously, the lack of communication from PlusNet is really starting to annoy me! If I don't get a satisfactory answer by end of play tomorrow I will be cancelling my order and I will expect a full refund for lack of services rendered. I have no landline and no broadband and it's coming up to a week now.

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @mikehorgan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you, we work online posts in time order so an earlier response was not possible. Please also accept my apologies for the call waiting time and for your delayed broadband order, I appreciate it's not been the best experience so far.

I have contacted our suppliers Openreach and have sent a response here. Please can you let me know by private message as soon as possible whether this is convenient for you.

Thanks - LF

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @mikehorgan,

Further to your post, I have sent a further response here.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks - LF

mikehorgan

Hi LordFoul

I'm just responding to let you know that everything is now working fine. Thanks very much for your help!

Mike

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Glad to hear it's all up and running now @mikehorgan

If you need anything else, just let us know

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team