cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems switching to Plusnet

Jaxxiv

Problems switching to Plusnet

Hi, i recently switched over to plusnet from sky earlier this month. My switch over day was today & I still had not received my router so I rang them yesterday & they said they would send it out ASAP. I'm expecting to wait another 3 days for the router, which is okay I guess however my business replies a lot on having the internet but I'm making do with buying internet data on my phone, I logged in to my plusnet account today & it said my broadband order was delayed, is this due to not recieving the router? As I have a spare one I could use for the time being.

Thanks,
Jax
Tags (3)
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Problems switching to Plusnet

Hi Jax,

Sorry to hear your broadband order is delayed.

I can see you've since contacted our support team and we're getting your router to you as quickly as we can. In the meantime, the order itself is still delayed and I've just contacted our suppliers about this.

We've been advised that there is a problem at the cabinet which prevented the installation of your broadband. We've been given a review date of the 22nd when this is expected to be resolved.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet