Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems in starting my broadband order

FIXED
cnicholson1

Problems in starting my broadband order

Hi there,

I placed an order for landline and broadband with yourselves on the 1st August. I was given the provisional date for both the broadband and the phoneline to go live of the 24th and 23rd respectively. The phoneline did go live as promised, however today I was told that my broadband would be delayed but I have not been given a reason for this! I did however get a ticket support message saying that the ticket would be updated with a reason once it has been looked into, however quickly after this message the ticket was closed without disclosing a reason. I then tried to call customer services to which i gave up with after being on hold for over 40 minutes!.

I want to know what the reason for this delay in the first place was and if there's anything you can do to expedite the delay.

It is now nearly four weeks after I initially placed my order with you and all I have had so far for my payment is weeks of waiting! Quite a bitter taste for a new customer!

I hope to hear from you soon

Regards

6 REPLIES 6
Marksimons86
Dabbler

Re: Problems in starting my broadband order

Same boat - 4 weeks waiting!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

Sorry about the delay with your order. From reading the order notes, the engineer completed work at the cabinet last week but was unable to find the line plant on the day to complete the installation.

The order is committed for today however I've a feeling the engineer may need access to your property for the line plant work. I've raised a ticket on to your account to check back on this tomorrow for you.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Just to echo on here with what I've updated your ticket with. Our suppliers have escalated this matter with Openreach to complete your fibre order. We've been advised this should happen within 24 hours.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Fix

@cnicholson1

Your order completed yesterday, everything working as expected now?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
cnicholson1

Hi,
Yes all is working great now thank you so much for your help and the speed in getting this fixed once you were aware of the problem
Kindest regards
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Awesomeness Thumbs_Up

No problems, apologies again for the delay.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet