cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem progressing broadband order.

benrichards

Problem progressing broadband order.

Hi, I ordered a broadband connection from plus.net on the weekend. I received messages confirming my new phone number and the phone line is now working. Unfortunately I have received an update stating that there is a problem progressing my broadband order?

I logged in into the website later on to find a support message there:

"There's been a problem progressing your broadband order.
We'll get some more information on the problem and update this ticket with details as soon as we have them.
[internal note]
Order has been cancelled. Please check Install Diary and resubmit order once issue is resolved."

I'd like to have some sort of a clarification as to why and what is happening with this? The line had been inactive since september, however up to that point I had BT Broadband with no problems. As said the phone is now working, but no broadband!

Thanks in advance!

Ben

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Problem progressing broadband order.

Hi Ben. Thanks for contacting us via our community forum and welcome aboard.

The message you've received is a generic one for when our system is unable to automatically place a broadband order. It's difficult to advise definitively why it had failed to. It's possible that supplier records to show broadband is available to order for your line that we've recently reactivated hadn't updated before we tried to place the order.

I've just picked up the ticket now and manually placed it. Broadband orders normally almost always take 4 working days, so I'd expect your service to go live on 14/05/2019 before midnight. 

Hope this helps and let us know if you need any further assistance.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
benrichards

Hi, thanks for responding so quickly!
Thanks also for attending to the ticket. I appreciate it takes a week or so, I was just concerned when it said cancelled!
Thanks again, and I'll keep a watch over it and update thread if any further issues
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

No problem. I appreciate the cancelled order message could be a little worrying.

Fingers crossed things go smoothly from this point on. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet