cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem processing broadband order

Neilcrobertson

Problem processing broadband order

Signed up for broadband and phone a couple of weeks ago and booked the 14th of sept for the activation day.  Received an email on 9th of sept stating my home phone service was ready to use.  On the same day I received an email stating 'there was a problem processing your broadband order', I log in to my online account and there is an active question in my profile stating the same , but says the order is cancelled? What does this mean....has my whole broadband order been cancelled?

3 REPLIES 3
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Problem processing broadband order

Hi @Neilcrobertson Welcome to the forums.

Apologies for any confusion surrounding your activation dates.

The ticket on your account advising an order had failed on the 9th was generated as our suppliers sent us a completion notification on your phone order, despite the fact that it was still open and required an appointment. On the 12th, we then confirmed an appointment for 14/09/16 between 8am and 1pm.

Once your phone line has been installed, we'd expect to get your broadband active within 5-7 working days.

I hope this clears things up.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Neilcrobertson

Thanks for the message HarryB. The engineer arrived yesterday and installed and activated the telephone line and I can now make and receive calls. Yesterday afternoon I received an email stating there was a delay in processing my telephone order and I received a text telling me the same thing this morning?!? ...but I have an active line and can make calls...but still no broadband. Can someone please advise what's going on and if I am ever going to get broadband?! I tried calling the customer service line but it says average waits are 45mins & I don't have all day to sit on a line waiting to talk to someone. Can someone please advise?

Thanks
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Neilcrobertson wrote:
Yesterday afternoon I received an email stating there was a delay in processing my telephone order and I received a text telling me the same thing this morning?!?

These have been triggered by notifications we've received from our suppliers. Looking at the order, our suppliers are still carrying out some work at the exchange. I'll chase this up later today and get back to you.

@Neilcrobertson wrote:
but still no broadband. Can someone please advise what's going on and if I am ever going to get broadband?!

As per my initial response,

@HarryB wrote:
Once your phone line has been installed, we'd expect to get your broadband active within 5-7 working days.

At the moment, I still expect you to be online within this lead time.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet