Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Mastercard

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Prepaid Mastercard

The card finally arrived today and its £5 short of the £65 credit. Please contact purcard to retify this. They have referred me back to you to fix this.
Also I have responded to your ticket open request and would like a reply asap
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Whywee, thanks for getting back to us. I'm happy to hear your reward card has arrived and in regards to the amount and your open ticket I have updated this here.

Whywee
Rising Star

I have responded to your reply in my open ticket. Please respond. Thanks.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Whywee, thanks for getting back to us.

We have updated the open support ticket on the account with further information. You can view this by clicking here

Let us know how you wish to proceed

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Beefkr10z
Hooked

Hi! I signed up for Plusnet on16th August. My service went live on the 3rd September, but I haven’t received a link for my £60 prepaid MasterCard. On a separate note, my cashback from Topcashback was also declined by Plusnet 😞.

I have lodged a missing cashback claim with Topcashback, but do you have any information regarding the MasterCard? Any help would be very much appreciated.

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Beefkr10z

Thanks for getting in touch and I'm sorry you have had an issue with your cashback offer.

I have had a look at your account and your offer does not appear to be through Top cashback, looking at the offer code on your account it shows as an online exclusive offer direct through ourselves for a £65.00 pre-paid debit card.

I would ask that you take a look through your emails and look for one to redeem your card. Once you have found this follow the steps and this will be dispatched to you. I would mention to check your spam/junk folder too, occasionally they get filtered into there.

Let us know how you get on.

Beefkr10z
Hooked

Hmm. Not sure about the Topcashback problem, as I still have the email confirmation of my cashback tracking it simply appears to have been declined by Plusnet. As for the MasterCard email, if it was sent through from Plusnet, I have kept all of the emails that were sent to me, and there is no record of it in any of those. I have checked through my email spam, and there is nothing in there regarding the MasterCard offer either 🤔
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Beefkr10z,

Thanks for double checking your emails for us. I've raised this to our cashback team now and should have a response within 5 working days. I'll update you via a ticket I've raised on your account once I've heard back.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

@Beefkr10z

I might be misreading what you have written - are you hoping for two rewards on a single signup?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Beefkr10z
Hooked

When I signed up, I went through a Topcashback link. They are a seperate company that give rewards for buying through their affiliate links- in this case, their offer was that I would receive £60 cashback through their site (they currently offer £85, but the offers change regularly). The sale tracked, and I received a confirmation email saying that the sale had tracked, but this has since been declined by Plusnet. I have asked Topcashback to investigate, but this is a separate issue to the Mastercard email.

Upon signing up, there was an offer for a £65 prepaid Mastercard. I have not received an email to register for the card. I have checked my spam, and deeted emails folder, but there is no email to sign up for the card. I have kept each plusnet email that has been sent out, and I have double checked each one, but I cannot see a link to apply for the card. I have also checked my Plusnet email folder, and there is no sign there either.

If you need any more information, I'll do my best Smiley

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Beefkr10z,

I'm just posting this as an update, but I've responded to this further via a ticket raised on your account, which can be viewed here.

Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Beefkr10z
Hooked

Thank you. I look forward to receiving the cashback Smiley
tfc2
Hooked

Please could I ask you to send me my Cashback link. I was told that "the offer includes a £70 reward card". 

I signed up on 17th August, my service was live from 6th September, but I have not received any email which mentioned cashback or contained a link to cashback.

Thank you for your assistance.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting in touch @tfc2, from checking things on our side it looks like an email was sent on 27/08/2019/. Can you confirm if you've checked your spam/junk folder, for reference it will be an email from 'no-reply@plusnetrewards.com'

We'd be happy to manually redeem this on your behalf if you would like, the reward card would then be with you within 30 days of claiming the reward.

Let us know how you want to proceed

Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
tfc2
Hooked

Thank you Alice for your prompt reply.

I have checked my emails + spam and trash carefully, also my catchall address and I cannot find any trace of that message.

I would be happy for you to send the redeem request on my behalf. I assume then that the card will be sent to the postal address registered in my PlusNet account details. (I have just checked it, to make sure it is correct.)

Thank you for your assistance

Regards    Tony