Did you mean: 

Prepaid Mastercard

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: Prepaid Mastercard

It’s not yet the 23rd.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

As I mentioned in my earlier neaage today is was the last postal day before the 23rd!
The 23rd falls on a Sunday. There is no postal service on a Sunday. JEEZ.
Whywee
Rising Star

Dear Sherlock. Tomorrow is Sunday 23rd of June. I have never had a letter delivered by the Royal Mail on a Sunday, ever. Why? Because they don't deliver on Sundays.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Sure there’s no delivery on a Sunday but most reasonable people will realise that where something falls on a non-working day then the next working day becomes the actual day. That does not take a genius to work out, it does though take a bit of patience.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mav
Fixes: 514

Moderator's Note(s)

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Whywee
Rising Star

Lol
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @Whywee, I'm really sorry that the cashback has not arrived by the expected date.

As previously mentioned, as this has not arrive on time, you will now need to contact Purecard directly quoting your username. Please let us know how this goes and get back to us if you have any further issues.

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

As expected still no rewards card! I phoned Purecard and they are in a complete mess over these cards and have not a clue where my card is or if it's even been dispatched.
Between dealing with Plusnet and Purecard, I have never ever dealt with a business so misinformed and disorganised as these two.
Plusnet: please pull your finger out and chase this card up with Purecard immedialty. It is not my responsibility to continually call Purecard and email Plusnet.
Now please sort this out.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Whywee I'm really sorry that Purecard were unable to advise of your reward card's status and for the issues you have incurred trying to redeem this.

I'm escalating this with the relevant team and will get back to you once I have a response. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience of this.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

We are going around in circles here Lauren. I have been told
the same thing for weeks now, that the card has been dispatched and would arrive. This was when Purecard had not even heard of me. This is followed up by the same old apologies and promises that someone is looking into it. Again, followed up by a generic email informing me that the marketing team have assured you that it is being dealt with. It never is, and the card never materialises.
Take this up with your management please and not just another department.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

I appreciate that you feel this has gone in circles but please be assured I have escalated this further and will get back to you once I have an update. As @BenD has previously mentioned we can see this is a valid claim and therefore will ensure the reward is received one way or another.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

32 days. No card. No information. No reason. No call back from Purecard.
What are you doing to sort this out?
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi @Whywee, I'm in the process of chasing this for you and as advised will get back to you once I have a further update for you. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

Day 33. No card.
Please contact me to discuss how you would like to compensate me for the inconvenience and sheer amount of time spent phoning and emailing you and Purecard regarding this matter. In the meanwhile I would like a report on the progress of you efforts to sort this rewards card issue out.
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Whywee

I have responded to your query via a ticket. You can view this ticket by Clicking Here

Should you require any further assistance, please feel free to get back in touch with us.

Kind regards.