Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Mastercard

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Prepaid Mastercard

'Things moving along correctly' ? Are you having a having a laugh?
More than 2 of your colleagues told me that the reward card was in the post 7 days ago! And today Purecard informed me that Plusnet had not yet authorised the reward card. So the card has not even been printed yet! Purecard always send a confirmation email to their customers prior to dispatch. Guess what..No email!

OF COURSE I AM IN THE SYSTEM BUT PLUSNET STAFF ARE TELLING PORKIES TP THEIR CUSTOMERS!
SO WHERE IS THE PROOF OF DISPATCH Of THE FICTICTIOUS FIRST CLASS POSTED REWARDS CARD THAT YOU WERE LOOKING FOR???!
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

@Whywee I apologise for the misinformation given previously. As advised by my colleague there was no malicious intent or intent to cause any deception.

We do not deal with cashback specifically and often have to rely on the advise from other departments that work more closely with cashback related queries, so it is likely to be the case that the information relayed to you was passed on incorrectly.

We now have confirmation that you should receive this by 22/06/19

Whywee
Rising Star

When I applied for the reward card on may 23rd I was fully aware that a 30 day time frame was in place! The 22nd of June is this limit of this timeframe. The card was never going to arrive any earlier.

Sadly, it was the incompetence by Plusnet informing me that the card was in the post (and insisting it was) that caused this thread to go on for so loing and for me to chase something that never really existed.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Whywee we are deeply sorry for the miscommunication regarding your reward card and the inconvenience this has caused.

We will take this on board as feedback and will continue to support you with your query via this support channel.

We do appreciate your continued patience throughout this process.

Kind regards.

Whywee
Rising Star

It will be 4 weeks on Wednesday since I applied for the prepaid Mastercard. Given that Purecard should sent out a notice of 7-10 days that the has been issued (that has not been issued) , this takes me over the 30 days promised by Plusnet to receive the card.
What is the problem here?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @Whyswee, thanks for getting back to us. As my colleague advised upon chasing up the cashback reward recently we would expect this to be with you by 22/06/19  at the very latest. By all means if you haven't received the cashback reward by then please do let us know.

Whywee
Rising Star

Please don't fob me off with a generic answer.
The chances of that card arriving in 4 days time is practically zero.
Q. Have you instructed Purecard to issue the card? Yes or no?
Do not say it's in the system because that means nothing to me.
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @Whywee

There is no reason to suggest the reward card will not arrive by 22/06/2019 as this will be within the 30 day lead time. If however, you haven't received it on 22/06/2019 please do let us know.

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
Whywee
Rising Star

There is a very good reason to suggest that it won't arrive by the 22nd of June. I just called Purecard, and they have no record of anyone with either my name or postcode being issued with a rewards card.
Now please contact Purecard and sort this mess out.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee, thanks for getting back to us. I can confirm we have checked on our systems this side and can see the cashback reward has been redeemed by yourself, upon querying if the cashback is being processed with the relevant team they advised us that it would arrive within the 30 day window. I'm afraid until the 30 days window has passed we wouldn't yet be able to escalate or chase this up as we'd need to give this the advised time frame before determining the cashback reward hasn't arrived. I appreciate your concern however especially after contacting Purecard yourself but please rest assured that one way or another you will certainly get the reward amount as we can see this is a valid cashback redemption. Come Monday if it's still not arrived drop us a message on here and we'll happily investigate further.

Whywee
Rising Star

Still no rewards and Purecard have no record off my details.
So now will you tell me, have you instructed Purecard to to issue me with a rewards card in the past 28 days since I claimed?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee, thanks for getting back to us. I've re-escalated this cashback reward query to the relevant team looking for further information when you'll receive your reward. I should hear back from them within the next 24-48 hours and will certainly update you the moment I hear more.

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee, I've heard back from our marketing team who have advised the same that the card should have already been dispatched and we are expecting it to arrive with you by 23/06/19 at the very latest. They've advised if the cashback reward isn't with you by 23/06/19 to give Purecard a call directly and if you quote your username they should be able to locate your cashback reward.

Whywee
Rising Star

Same old same old.
I was told pretty much the same story a few weeks go ie; the card had been dispatch and would be with me at (date) the latest.
Well guess what. What a surprise, it not here.
Why does everything involve constant chasing followed by misinformation then apologies. It's so tiring.
Today was the last day the rewards card could have arrived before the 30 maximum time limit.
Now will you actually (really) send out the card?
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Whywee sorry to hear this.

As my colleague has advised our Marketing department has confirmed your reward card has been dispatched and you should have this by 23/06/19. In the instance that you still have not received this then you would need to contact Purecard directly quoting your username.

Kind Regards,