Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Mastercard

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Prepaid Mastercard

It has now been 2 weeks since my reward card was requested.
It does not take two weeks or 30 days to print off and send out a prepaid card. My back sends me one in 1 day!
So why such the huge delay?
Anyone else experiencing this?
Whywee
Rising Star

Could you check whether my mastercard has been issued or not. I am concerned about fraud if it falls into the wrong hands.
It has been two weeks now.
Please enquire and let me know.
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Hi @Whywee, thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear that you haven't received it as yet.

We can confirm that the reward card has been dispatched and you should realistically expect to receive it within the next couple of days.

Please let us know here if it hasn't arrived by Saturday.

Whywee
Rising Star

When was it sent. And was it sent recorded delivery?
Just want to.make.sure it hasn't been pinched!
Whywee
Rising Star

Also could you check that the next payment will not be taken from my account as this was waived by Plusnet due to errors made with my order. There is nothing showing on my account page to state this?
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi @Whywee, thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

I unfortunately can't give the exact date.This is as our system just shows it as fulfilled, rather than giving an actual dispatch date.

I've been informed that they're sent out via First Class post.

It's very unlikely that we'd have, or be able to get, an update on the specific date that it should arrive. As aforementioned, please drop us a post if you haven't received it by Saturday and we'll then be able to chase it further for you.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

Whywee
Rising Star

First class would mean I should have received it which I have not. Could you check if it has been activated?
OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

HI @Whywee,thanks for coming back to me so quickly.

As I wasn't able to confirm the date that it was sent, we can't really speculate that it should have arrived by now.

We can confirm, however, that it has not been activated or used.

Armin_Tamzarian
Grafter

@Whywee - you asked:

It has now been 2 weeks since my reward card was requested.
It does not take two weeks or 30 days to print off and send out a prepaid card. My back sends me one in 1 day!
So why such the huge delay?
Anyone else experiencing this?

Yes - me. 

My Plusnet broadband was activated on 29 April but I did not receive the Reward Card claim email until 22 May. I submitted the claim the same day.

Yesterday - 06 June - I received an email from "Cardholder Services" with the subject "Plusnet Rewards Activation Email". The email says:

We'll be sending your prepaid card from Plusnet in the next 7-10 working days

So I should finally receive the card the week after next, i.e. 17-20 June.  This will be 7+ weeks since my broadband was activated. 

Plusnet T&C's says customers should allow up to 30 days from claiming the Reward Card to receiving it. If I receive the card on 20 June then that will be 29 days from submitting the claim to receiving it. Within the 30 days - assuming it turns up.

Btw, you have to go online and activate the Reward Card before you can start using it. So if it got stolen in transit, I doubt it would much good to anyone: They would not have the necessary details to activate the card. Unless they had also hacked your computer/device that is....

Whywee
Rising Star

It is now Friday and still no rewards card.
Another member on here has stated that they received an email informing them that their card would arrive in 7-10 days.
I have not received such an email, why?
Why is everything left to us to chase you up on. Such as the router, which wasn't posted for my Internet activation, the rewards card claim email, which arrived on the very last possible day, and now the rewards card!
Seriously PN you are desperately poor at delivering anything on time or as promised.
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Hi @Whywee

Sorry to hear about your frustrations and the poor experience you've had with us so far.

Your rewards card has been dispatched  and as per my colleagues last response we expect you to receive this by the latest this Saturday. I can appreciate this may feel very last minute and I can only apologise for this. If you have not received your card by Saturday then we are more than happy to chase this for you.

Whywee
Rising Star

Here is how I see this panning out. Card won't arrive tomorrow. PN chase it up, then I receive an email next week stating that the card will arrive in 7-10 days, taking the waiting time to 30 days. This is based on your past performance.
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

@Whywee the status of your reward card shows it has been dispatched so we trust that it is on its way to you. We hope for you to have this by tomorrow but in the case this doesn't arrive this is probably due to a slight delay, so I imagine this wont take long to resolve. In any case we will know how to proceed tomorrow.

Whywee
Rising Star

Just as I forecasted yesterday still no rewards card delivered!
There is no way it was sent out 1st class.
What now? Let me guess..an investigation and then an email to tell me it will be with me in 7-10 days??!
What a truly appauling service.
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @Whywee, I do sincerely apologise for the expectations that have been set on this, however I'm afraid you do need to allow the full 30 days from the fulfilment/claim date before escalating this matter further.

If you still haven't received your card after this time has passed, please contact the Plusnet Reward Card Service team on 0800 587 1995 or email plusnet@purecard.com, as per the cashback FAQ Here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet