Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prepaid Mastercard

Whywee
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Prepaid Mastercard

Still no email for the mastercard. Why???
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Whywee

Thanks for letting me know and I am sorry that you haven't received this yet.
I have escalated this for you internally and will receive an update for you in the next 5 working days, once we have this we will update you via this thread.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused.

davidannoyed

Hello, I joined Plusnet on 8 May, I have not received my MasterCard e mail yet, this is more than the 10 days quoted.Please escalate for me.

OskarPapa
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 65

Thanks for your post @davidannoyed.

We're sincerely sorry to hear of this issue.

We've just escalated the account to our Billing Operations Team and will now receive a response within the next 5 working days. We do usually hear back from them much more quickly than this but have to give you the maximum timescale just in case.

We appreciate your patience in this matter and will update you directly as soon as we have a further update.

Armin_Tamzarian
Grafter

@davidannoyed 

You said:

Hello, I joined Plusnet on 8 May, I have not received my MasterCard e mail yet, this is more than the 10 days quoted.Please escalate for me.

Plusnet say you should receive the Reward Card claim email "normally within 10 working days" since activation. If your broadband went live on 8 May then the 10th working day is today - 22 May.

Just so you know: My broadband was activated on 29 April and I did not receive the Reward Card email until today - 16 working days since activation. Hopefully, you will have better luck than me.

jonoisace

Same issue for me - ordered on 6th May but still nothing. Please could this be cashed up? Thanks!

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi @jonoisace

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a redemption email as of yet. 

Can you please confirm if you signed up with us directly or through a third party website/vendor? If you have signed up through a third party this must be chased with them directly. 

Kind Regards

jonoisace

Hiya Ollie, thanks for writing back. I signed up on the plus net website so I don't know why I haven't received anything....?
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @jonoisace

Each account created through a particular campaign will have a code attached that identifies whether it was a direct sign-up with our Sames Team, Website or through an affiliate site.

Your code pairs up with an affiliate offer however it doesn't inform us of which company. This can be a number of companies such as Topcashback, Money Saving Expert, Quidco etc and some of which will direct you to our site to sign up but the original cashback will be connected to the affiliate site.

if you have any further questions please let us know.

jonoisace

Ahh thanks for this Warwick.

I used top cashback.

Please can you tell me what happens now with the MasterCard and how I will receive it?

Thanks
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back to us @jonoisace, have you checked if your cashback is showing as processing through your Top Cashback account?

Regards

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
jonoisace

Hi,

Yes it is showing as processing in my topcashback account so not sure when the MasterCard will arrive or will get the email?
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Hi @jonoisace, thanks for confirming that. As the services are now set up and have been for a short while we'd recommend getting in touch with Topcashback from here in regards to your cashback offer and the time frame/process from here in regards to receiving your offer.

jonoisace

Thanks for getting back to me, but the issue is not the cashback through toocashback, it is the offer of the prepaid MasterCard issued by yourselves. I was told to await an email regarding it but nothing arrived.
BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Ah I see, I'm afraid any cashback/reward offers taken via Topcashback cannot be taken in conjunction with our cashback/reward offers and is stated in both our and Topcashbacks terms and conditions. The product the Topcashback link you signs up through should have only taken you to the relevant product related to this on our website and therefore a different cashback/reward wouldn't be available.