cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-paid reward card

JoMo

Pre-paid reward card

I was unable to use the Plusnet card shortly after activating as I am disabled and Covid locked-down. The card has now expired, without being used.

I gather that the funds have been returned to PlusNet by Blackhawk Network. In the circumstances, could PlusNet please issue a new card, with the original balance on it?
3 REPLIES 3
WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Re: Pre-paid reward card

Thanks for contacting us about your cashback or reward card, please check our FAQs for help. If you don’t find what you need then get back in touch https://www.plus.net/home-broadband/faqs/cashback-and-vouchers/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team
JoMo

Thank you for your reply but, for the exceptional reasons I gave, I am asking PlusNet to re-issue the Reward card to replace the unused (and now cancelled) old one. PureCard cannot act without your authority.

Please let me know if you can do this.

WillF
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 22

Hi @JoMo, I've raised this and have created a ticket on your account which I'll update as soon as I get a response. You can view the ticket here

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Will
 Plusnet Help Team