cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential problem on your telephone line

Plumplabon

Potential problem on your telephone line

Hi there. I recently signed up to Plusnet for their Unlimited Fibre Extra package after being recommended by a friend. I initially provided the wrong flat number and corrected this over the phone. Now, the phone line is due to be ready on the 14th of September 2020 but when I check the order tracker, it tells me that there is a potential problem on your telephone line.

There's no indication of how long this would take for them to check and get back to me and when calling in, I'm told that I am to call back later then disconnected. I can imagine that my earlier kerfuffle may have had an impact on the order's progress so I'm fine with that; however, I wish to know how far along my order is, how bad the "potential problem" on my telephone line is, and how long this is potentially going to take. I'm keeping in mind that nothing is due yet until the 14th so I'm hoping it's sorted by then, but I am very much aware of the minimal to no communication companies have with their customers - I try to take this with a pinch of salt.

Please advise me of what is or may be happening with my order.