My order was supposed to go live recently but it’s showing “Checking your line: We've found a potential problem on your telephone line”. My router has also been showing as dispatched for ages but no delivery yet.
My previous service has been disconnected and I am left without broadband.
I have another router I can use in the meantime, but have misplaced my broadband password.
I'm really sorry for the delay. I've had a look at your premises move and from what I can see we haven't actually even begun the process with our suppliers due to human error our side as an agent didn't pass a request on to the right team.
I've manually placed the order to takeover a working line at your new premises and we'll confirm the activation date soon.
As for the router we've put it in the post on the 2nd September so it's likely lost by now unfortunately. I've sent you another router though which we'll dispatch within the next few days and you should receive next week.
In the meantime I'm afraid it's unlikely another router will work as we haven't activated our service yet but your broadband password is the same as the account password which you can reset Here.
I'll make sure we let you know as soon as we know more but feel free to post back if you have further queries.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.