cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor from the outset

FIXED
Aegil

Poor from the outset

My broadband was due to go live today, but we've actually been without Internet for a couple of days now due to the phone line being set up WITHOUT the broadband itself being 'ready'. I have been trying to get through to an agent since yesterday for an update but so far have not managed to speak to anyone on phone or chat due to queues of 40-60mins wait on each attempt. I would just like to know what is going on with my order, but have the feeling based on other forum posts that I'm unlikely to find out any time soon.
3 REPLIES 3
Spencegovan
Fixes: 1

Re: Poor from the outset

Fix

leave before your 14 day cooling off period is up. routers are shocking. i'm currently waiting on my fifth one arriving. they develop a hissing sound and the speed drops. go with sky

Aegil

The broadband notification email appeared 10mins after your post, in which time I managed to speak to an agent on chat despite not managing a single time in 48 hours prior to this. It's now been sorted. But yes, I was 1 day out of the 14 day cooling off period!
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I'm glad to hear it's all sorted Aegil@

We're sorry for any concern caused and should you need us for any other queries please feel free to give us a shout as we're more than happy to help.

Kind Regards