cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service in Inverness

katbob

Poor Service in Inverness

I moved house in Inverness.  PN took a payment of £114.99 for the move on 15 February.  As of 8 March we are still waiting for the land-line and some form of broadband, ideally FTTC but at least adsl.

We keep getting gobblygook answers from PN saying line orders placed then the orders are cancelled by PN only to be resurrected again.  Various dates have been given for the service as well as statements that "the exception to the order is to be cleared on" then a date which comes without anything happening.  Latest is 13 March.

PN keeps saying that the providers ie BT Openreach I guess, have no FTTC available but the BT FTTC checker clearly shows fibre as available on cabinet No 3, Culloden Exchange.

A promise made on 6 March to install ADSL then upgrade to Fibre has not been met.

There are no answers when we ask about the money we have paid for a none existent service.  PN used to be one of the best ISPs but now they seem to have descended into the depths occupied by the likes of TT.

1 REPLY 1
katbob

Re: Poor Service in Inverness

Still no broadband. Its March 23rd! Phone line became active on the 15th. I informed pn of this on the 17th March. PN didn't have a clue of this. Don't think anyone in PN has bothered to check the progress of my order or they would have realised this.
Now I have been informed that noone has cleared the line. A process that PN could have requested in February.
Very dissapointed plusnet.