cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet messed up my order.

jlf

Plusnet messed up my order.

On 23 March I signed up for Unlimited Broadband, Line Rental Saver and Unlimited UK and Mobile Calls.

Broadband was up and running on 24 April but no sign of the others despite calling and messaging.

Has anyone else had problems with getting the phone components set up lately?

4 REPLIES 4
chodgson
Dabbler

Re: Plusnet messed up my order.

My advice to you would be to leave plusnet because they are an awful company with poor customer service! They will not admit to anything, tell you lies and not give you your money you are owed!
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Hi @jlf, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues you have had with your service and for the length of time this is taking to resolve. While your services have migrated over to Plusnet, we're currently unable to fully activate your phone component to reflect you have a completed order with ourselves. We have raised this over as a task to the relevant department who are actively working on a fix but I'm sorry it's taking so long. This should not effect the service on your side but I can appreciate the frustration there is with the length of time it's taking to rectify.

As soon as we have any further updates we will let you know accordingly.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
jlf

Thank you abails0105 for your reply. I can see something is happening with the Unlimited UK & Mobile Calls component.

Can you assure me that the Line Rental Saver is also being set up as per original order.

I have already paid up front for it but it looks like the money has been used as credit for monthly line rental and call costs!

LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @jlf,

Thanks for getting back to us.

The Line Rental Saver should be set up as per the order you have submitted. If your order has not completed then your initial payment will have the relevant service(s) costed separately as well as the Line Rental Saver. You will not be billed for anything until your services are connected.

If you have any further questions, please come back to us.

Thanks - LF