cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet goes live tomorrow, but no router yet!!

dawnho8

Plusnet goes live tomorrow, but no router yet!!

Plusnet goes live tomorrow 2nd April 2020, but we have not received the new router yet?!!

Our broadband is ADSL, not fibre, can we continue to use Sky router for Plusnet internet?

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4
Jp12rfl
Hooked

Re: Plusnet goes live tomorrow, but no router yet!!

I'm switching from sky as well, today is switchover day (although they actually did it three days ago) and I haven't received my router or had any messages about it being despatched.

Have you had the "it's on its way" message? Or just nothing.
Jp12rfl
Hooked

Update: I phoned them (there are phone menu routes that lead to a "we are not taking any calls" message, but there are other routes that will get you to a person) and it turned out my router hadn't been despatched yet. They have just sent it now.

You might be advised to check similarly, in case other orders have fallen through the cracks.
Annburns58

Can you remember the phone options you followed to speak to someone because I cant get through to anyone and our router was supposed arrive already and services were turned on 2 days ago
Tags (1)
Jp12rfl
Hooked

I think it was option 2 to start with. Maybe 211? Ignore what the options are supposed to be for, just try them each until it reaches someone.

I had to wait only about 20mins on hold once I got through and she was very helpful.