Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help me become an empty-nester!

FIXED
RetiredNow
Dabbler

Please help me become an empty-nester!

My younger son is leaving home - yay!

He's ordered Plusnet broadband for his new home -double-yay!

But the installation date keeps on being moved further and further away until he recently received a message saying "Order cancelled." - boo!

He hasn't cancelled anything and in the mean time he's still living here until he's connected there. -boo!

Well, not really boo since I love him dearly but it would be nice if he could be comfortable in his own place

I know you can't tell me stuff because he's another customer even if he is my son but you can't have many people who share my real last name trying to get Plusnet Broadband installed at [Removed] and if you could let him (or me) know what the prognosis is it could make an old man very happy.

And make his son happy too!

Thanks!

PS He forgot to say you were recommended by me when he signed up. I don't suppose there's any chance of...erme...? Well, it was worth asking Smiley

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Personal information removed from a public forum (to an area that staff can see).

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Please help me become an empty-nester!

Fix

Hiya @RetiredNow 

My younger son is leaving home - yay!

He's ordered Plusnet broadband for his new home -double-yay!

Great success. Thumbs_Up

But the installation date keeps on being moved further and further away until he recently received a message saying "Order cancelled." - boo!

He hasn't cancelled anything and in the mean time he's still living here until he's connected there. -boo!

Sorry to hear there are delays with his order. Cry

Well, not really boo since I love him dearly but it would be nice if he could be comfortable in his own place

I remember the day I moved out of my parents' house. I missed the home cooked meals.

I know you can't tell me stuff because he's another customer even if he is my son but you can't have many people who share my real last name trying to get Plusnet Broadband installed at [Removed] and if you could let him (or me) know what the prognosis is it could make an old man very happy.

And make his son happy too!

I'd be happy to look into this for you, though I'm struggling to find his account from the postcode you've provided. Could you send me a private message with his username ideally, or full address if you know it?

PS He forgot to say you were recommended by me when he signed up. I don't suppose there's any chance of...erme...? Well, it was worth asking Smiley

That's fine, we can add a referral to an account within 90 days of it being signed up. He'd just need to provide us your username, feel free to ask him to PM it over here himself.

Cheers,

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet