cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please cancel my order or at least reply to my emails and questions!

antonyredding

Please cancel my order or at least reply to my emails and questions!

Please can you cancel my order, it was originally ordered online and a date given then nothing, no confirmations, no emails, no texts, total silence, log in a week later to find the original order was cancelled with no contact to me, ok so fine I'll go with bt then as they've never messed me around in 30 years, order with bt all good and progressing, then you start sending emails and texts that you've reordered the line and broadband without confirming with me and that it'll now be done after the bt install date!

I've sent many questions via you're links to no avail, your call platform is excellent at telling us you are busy and to try other methods of contacting you yet you ignore those methods.

Please can you cancel all orders for me and I'll send the router back that arrived today!

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Temac
Dabbler

Re: Please cancel my order or at least reply to my emails and questions!

You're lucky, at least you've got a router!  I'm in the same boat as you. No contact, no updates, nothing! I know this is a difficult time but it was a Plusnet salesman who convinced me to leave Virginmedia and join Plusnet.

Now the cut-off date with VM is fast approaching and I have not heard a thing! Chat is not working, customer services line asks 10 minutes of questions and then hangs up on you after one ring!

Isn't there anyone who can answer important questions to valuable customers???