Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placed Order 23/11/2017

FIXED
JodyB
Fixes: 1

Placed Order 23/11/2017

Hello I placed an order on the 23/11/2017, everything has been going fine for me since then but I have an issue that has arisen with the transfer from my old ISP Talk Talk over to yourselves.

My Old ISP Is due to end my service on the 13th of december, plusnet has emailed and texted me that my phone line won't be active until the 18th of december as a estimate, a further text has also informed me of the fact my broadband should be complete on the 19th of december, this is an issue I require further information because if this is correct I will be without a phone line or broadband for nearly a week, I was on the understanding that my phone line would be transfered over without much of a downtime.

I would like more information on what is happening, when is my phone line being swapped, if so, is there going to be a downtime and why?.

I expected a small downtime in my broadband as I am swapping from ADSL to Fibre but is the 19th a date that is set in stone by an engineer visit? I would appreciate it if a staff member can look into this information for me as I am not currently able to spend upto an hour trying to get through on the phone to talk to some one.

2 REPLIES 2
JodyB
Fixes: 1

Re: Placed Order 23/11/2017

Fix

After speaking to a customer service agent who tried to reassure me that my current service won't terminate until the 18th of december I am still cautious that the letter I recieved from my current ISP that I will be terminated on the 13th is going to be the case, I will take this up with talk talk in the mean time and find out on their end if it's the 13th or the 18th.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Placed Order 23/11/2017

Hi @JodyB

Apologies for the problems you have had. As we are taking over an active service your current provider will keep you active up till the day our orders complete. Once our orders are active you will receive an automated email and text message.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team