cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone working but no fibre

John8

Phone working but no fibre

Been without internet for nearly 4 weeks now, been told there is a looping issue with it all we get are messages every 2 or 3 days saying it will be reviewed again in 2 or 3 days been told that if i cancel there will be a fee to pay for early termination of contract but the contract has yet to be fullfilled ? 

3 REPLIES 3
John8

Fibre speed

Hi , just received an email from you stating my estimated speed, and now we have been connected for 14 days our actual speed, just wondering how you arrived at this figure concidering our internet is not and has not been connected yet ????

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Fibre speed

Moderators Note.

Two topics merged

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Phone working but no fibre

Welcome to the community forums @John8

I'm sorry to see you're experiencing problems with your fibre order. I've checked over this and I see we are doing absolutely everything we can to get this progressed and get you online as soon as possible.

I'm afraid our suppliers have advised the order is stuck in their systems, however we have already escalated this matter with our suppliers and they've advised that they should be providing us with further updates on this matter later today.

In regards to the automated email you've received advising of speeds, it looks like someone has accidentally already activated the broadband component on your account manually, I do apologise for any confusion this has caused.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet