cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone service gone live- router not arrived

elliotcomiston

Phone service gone live- router not arrived

Hi,

I signed up for service on the 7th Sept, my phone line went live on the 22nd, but I've still had no news about broadband activation or when a router will arrive. I can't get through on the phone to chase this either; or at least I'm kept on hold for an age before I get disconnected. If you could let me know the status of my order, that would be fantastic, as I currently have no internet access and am trying to study remotely. Thank you.

Elliot.

2 REPLIES 2
elliotcomiston

Re: Phone service gone live- router not arrived

Still nothing, and still no way to get through to anyone. I've spent 3 hours over the last two days on hold to a number that rings off after 40 minutes or tells me that too many customers are trying to get through. Reading the forum it seems I'm not alone. Plusnet was recommended to me by my father because of its excellent customer service; what's going on? Like others, I'm being charged for a service I'm not receiving, and there seems to be no way to resolve this. I'd now like to cancel my order. Please tell me how to go about doing this.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Phone service gone live- router not arrived

Hi there, I'm really sorry to see that there's been a delay to your broadband order. I've just picked this up as a matter of complaint and have added a detailed update to your account here: 
https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=206759046

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team