cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone activated.. fibre still not switched on.

north_londoner
Dabbler

Phone activated.. fibre still not switched on.

Hey,

Woke up this morning to see my old broadband had stopped working (4am).
Phone line/number has transferred over (email and text message received), however broadband still not activated...

Not sure why there should be so much downtime for the broadband switch.. Is there a problem?

I notice that I requested phone/fibre migration for today but looks like BB says 48hrs from today!

Can anyone help?
Cheers!
2 REPLIES 2
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Phone activated.. fibre still not switched on.

Welcome to the forums @north_londoner and I'm sorry to hear of the delay in activating your broadband

If you private message me with your username I will be happy to look into your account tomorrow.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
north_londoner
Dabbler

Re: Phone activated.. fibre still not switched on.

Hey,

Sorry, I should've closed this query off. Got through on the support helpline and someone kindly activated it.

Connection seemed flaky, disconnected for unknown reason then stabilised. 

Major problems all evening 19/11/16 though, buffering during online streaming, packet loss and high pings. No such problems with BT broadband 24/36 hrs earlier (before migrating to plusnet fttc)...and that was on ADSL!

Just what is going on with plusnet's network?

cheers