cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone activated but no fibre.

kbarlow73

Phone activated but no fibre.

My phone line was activated on 3 Nov and according to my account the fibre was supposed to be available after 12pm today (4 Nov) but I am still getting the flashing light when I turn the router on. I expected to have Internet the same day as my old service was cancelled. My 13 year old thinks the world has ended!
1 REPLY 1
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Re: Phone activated but no fibre.

Welcome to the community forums @kbarlow73.

Looking at your order it appears we were notified on the expected completion date that there is unfortunately no capacity for your fibre connection.

Following this, I see we've chased our suppliers up to try and cancel the fibre order so we can proceed with an ADSL order to get you online, but the fibre order is currently still in place and preventing us from proceeding further.

As it currently stands, I believe a member of our complaints team has ownership of this matter and will provide updates to the ticket you've responded to here.

I do sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this is causing. Thank you for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet