cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Service Installation Appointment Changed

xconnor98

Phone Service Installation Appointment Changed

Hello,

I was browsing around to look for some new broadband and i seen Plusnet and Talktalk, i went with plusnet because it said i could get the broadband for the 13th or i could've chosen 14,15,16,17 but i got an email saying that my date was changed to the 18th adding an extra 5 days onto my appointment. The important reason to as why i chose plusnet was because i could get it faster, why show i can pick 13th OR even 14,15,16,17 if you're going to give me 18th? Can this be changed to an earlier date as it would be more convenient for me.

Kind Regards

Connor

4 REPLIES 4
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Phone Service Installation Appointment Changed

The original dates provided are for phone orders, and are usually fine for ADSL. However, if you have chose a fibre order then there could be less availability in the area for fibre engineers, which can lead to a delay.

Unfortunately, the dates originally offered are only provisional, as Openreach need to confirm each order individually.

xconnor98

Can the date be adjusted by any to become earlier or is the 18th what i've been told permanent 

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note.

Moved from Fibre to 'My Order'
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Unfortunately if the date has been delayed from the original date it will be due to engineer availability and we won't be able to bring it forward.