cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Line Issues

jpaulsanders87

Phone Line Issues

Hi,
I am in the process of moving to a new property and Open Reach attended on Monday to install broadband. When the engineer arrived we discovered that the cable running from the mast had been severed and a new one would need to be put up and then directed into my property.

Engineer said he wasn't able to do it at the time due to working at height on his own etc, which is fine, he said someone would 'be out to do it' and was very vague on any further information.

I have now spoken to Plus Net 3 times in relation to this and each time I have been told this would be passed along via e-chat to an an engineer from Open Reach and someone would get back to me that same day. This happened on Monday, with a promise of hearing something before the end of the day, I called back and was told someone would contact be on Tues to confirm what was happening - they didn't, so I called back last night and was told someone will contact me today (🤦🏻‍♂️) to provide an update.

Those issues aside, has anybody had a similar situation with what I am having and how long did it take for BT to attend and reconnect your property etc?

Thanks all.