cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment pending but no confirmation email

darending

Payment pending but no confirmation email

Hi I have put down the payment and booked an engineering slot for an offer expiring tomorrow. However the webpage crashed when I tried to set up the direct debit. Now I have no confirmation email nor is my account recognised when trying to log in. I have checked my bank statement and the payment is pending. Just want to make sure that the order has come through as the deal expires tomorrow!
Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
timoadam

Re: Payment pending but no confirmation email

Hi! I have a similar problem - my payment is pending and I did not receive a confirmation email nor is my account recognised. Could you please check? Many thanks!

BD
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 86

Re: Payment pending but no confirmation email

Hi @timoadam, thanks for getting in touch and welcome to our Community Forum.
If you used the same details to set up this forum account as you did the acocunt with your order for service then it very well could be the account wasn't created correctly. If the payment is pending your side then this is an indication that the payment didn't go through successfully and the amount will be sitting in your pending/holding account for up to 3 working days in most cases before it's returned back to your balance. By all means this can be confirmed with your bank.
As then it doesn't seem your payment was taken successfully and with the the account not created then I'd recommend giving our sales team a call who should be able to help you get an account set up and initial payment taken as well as confirming the payment and account creation success there after.

They are contactable directly on 0800 432 0080 and they are open between the following hours:

Monday - Friday: 08:00 - 20:00
Saturday: 09:00 - 19:00
Sunday: 09:00 - 18:00

I hope this helps.