cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over 5 Weeks since i ordered and paid! No update on an activation date! Chat never available!

Makka1991

Over 5 Weeks since i ordered and paid! No update on an activation date! Chat never available!

I ordered in Early December and i'm still waiting for my Broadband, received no update regarding an activation date! I didn't expect it to be quick but at least provide an update as to why it's taking so long!

Also your Chat is never available, yet if i want to chat to you about becoming a new customer your chat is readily available.

Absolutely poor customer service!

3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Over 5 Weeks since i ordered and paid! No update on an activation date! Chat never available!

Moderator's Note(s)

Thread moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Gel
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 29

Re: Over 5 Weeks since i ordered and paid! No update on an activation date! Chat never available!

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Sorry to hear this.

As per the updates to this ticket we've been e-mailing, t looks like the existing provider of your property placed a cease on the line, stopping the active services so we had to wait for this to complete before placing an order to reactivate the line.

I can see that your phone line should be active now, so I've therefore now got your broadband order in place and we'll confirm your activation date within 24-48 hours.

Thanks for your patience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet