cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered unlimited fibre but nothing yet

kyla
Hooked

Ordered unlimited fibre but nothing yet

Hi, I've been with plusnet since I moved here in September last year. As we're all trying to work from home for the foreseeable I upgraded to unlimited fibre also with plusnet. This was on 1/6/20, due to go live on 8/6/20. We've had no router (despite paying £6.99 for it) and nothing's happened as yet with our internet. I was hoping that even if the router didn't arrive it would be an easy switch but it appears not. Sorry, not sure if it's possible without the new router!

I've tried ringing to see if anything's happened but 3 times I've been cut off after waiting for half an hour. Any idea what to do next (apart from wait in hope)?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
kyla
Hooked

Re: Ordered unlimited fibre but nothing yet

Funnily enough, I've just received a text telling me my router's in the post! Bit late as I'm being charged for unlimited fibre from 8/6/20 - maybe plusnet could change the billing period?

Baldrick1
Fixes: 418

Re: Ordered unlimited fibre but nothing yet

@kyla  Welcome to the forum.

The delay will probably have been caused by the lack of Openreach technician availability on the original date, Plusnet are ver bad about advising of delays. Normally the billing period starts the day a service goes live, so that should adjust automatically.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'