cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered over a month ago

Chelle12

Ordered over a month ago

I ordered broadband back in may now a new broadband account moving from a different supplier and I have still heard nothing on when to expect it all to start evertime I try to chat on line it is unavailable or busy you have taken the first money that was paid on card when signed up... think is a bit long to be waiting now with no information on what is happening anyone know if I cancel now as it is taking so long if I will get that money back.. think I need to find someone that won't take forever to switch over with no contact 

8 REPLIES 8
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Re: Ordered over a month ago

Sorry to hear this.

We'll get this chased up for you and the account updated shortly

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Chelle12

Need more help please my phone line has now moved over to you bit still no news on my broadband and now I can't find it on my account to check on it and when I try to chat on one again it's always unavailable. And now today bt have turned my broadband off too so have no internet and no news on what's happe.ing on your end for my internet
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi there.

I've activated your account so you should be able to get online

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Chelle12

Thank you for replying but I don't have my plus net router yet so still can't check if I can get online and as it was all only ment to take about 10 days 2 months is a bit much
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Sorry to hear this. Do you have the router from your previous provider and what make of router is it?

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Chelle12

Still have my bt router
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

@Chelle12 If you're on a Fibre product then providing it's a Home hub 5 or a Smart Hub then it will work , see here https://community.plus.net/t5/Broadband/BT-Home-Hub-6-Smart-Hub-on-PlusNet/m-p/1415464#M312705 for how to set it up

If you're on a normal ADSL product then just about any BT hub will work, see here

https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Router/Use-a-BT-Hub-2-3-4-or-5-on-a-Plusnet-connection/td-p/1192234

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

RandallFlagg
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 75

HI @Chelle12

Thanks for coming back to us. I can see that your PN router was dispatched today so should be with you very soon.

In the interim, the very helpful links provided by @MisterW should get you online with your BT router.

If you need any help, please just reply here and help will be on hand.

Best wishes,

Dave