cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered Fibre, payment taken, heard nothing

midlands
Hooked

Ordered Fibre, payment taken, heard nothing

We ordered fibre today, a payment has been taken from the account. 

Apart from that we have had nothing, no email saying it was successfully set up, not able to log into an account. 
We have been told it has not gone through, then to order again and wait 5 days for the money to be returned to the account, then we got told it has gone through and didn't need to reorder. 

Can someone tell me what is going on? 

The money was taken from my bank account instantly and I don't even know if I've got a service to go with it. Can a confirmation email at least be sent to show me that I've actually got something I've paid for? We were told it would come later today, and still nothing. 

I cant even put in my email address to log in as it says it is invalid. 

7 REPLIES 7
midlands
Hooked

Re: Ordered Fibre, payment taken, heard nothing

Re-ordered the broadband as we were told to do. Now I have two pending payments, so not only do I have nothing to say I will be getting a service. I will now also be due a refund! 

Can someone please contact me ASAP to resolve this! 

midlands
Hooked

The two payments from the account. 
I do not even have a service yet and I am already having a terrible experience. 

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hello @midlands

Sorry to hear this has happened and I would be happy to take a look into this for you. Can you send me a private message with the address details, as well as name you have requested the service for so I can track what has happened.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
midlands
Hooked

I rang up the order team for broadband and once again tried to set up the service over the phone this time the payment was taken this is now at £82.50 and nothing. I wish to cancel any orders that have gone through and be refunded in full for the £82.50 please. 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

I'm so sorry about this. I've checked against the details you sent to Sammy and there's no accounts showing against those I'm afraid. Any payments taken if no account has been created should be returned within 48 hours. 

Adam 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
midlands
Hooked

We have decided to go with another service provider. 

After living in 3 different student houses before, never have I experienced something that should be so simple turn out to be complicated and a waste of time and money

I shall await with baited breath for the return of my money. 

Perhaps someone should check the systems as I was told there was nothing blocking the address or anything wrong with it, gentleman on the phone was very helpful, cant fault that, but I can fault you (not personally) on not being able to provide a simple service to a potential customer who you have now lost. 

OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience and that we weren't able to set up the accounts for you. 

We can run some checks for you but would require a PM with the full address just to check that there aren't any issues. There can on occasion be a multitude of things that stop accounts signing up as normal.

Again please accept our sincerest apologies for the issues you encountered.

Thanks.