cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order went backwards

Alexlee4665
Hooked

Order went backwards

Hi i recently ordered a broadband only package on the 8th October, at first the order tracker was showing 'Activating my line' but until yesterday this went backwards to 'checking your line'. I want to know what the issue seems to be with my phone line please. My current broadband is due to stop in 4 days. I haven't had any update emails since the initial payment/order.
10 REPLIES 10
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Order went backwards

Hi @Alexlee4665

I am really sorry to hear about the lack of updates you have received from us.

I have looked into your query and responded via a ticket on your account here

Please get back to me if you have any further questions

Alexlee4665
Hooked

hello, thank you for the response however does this mean my soonest activation date is the 25th October from today? or can i phone BT (my previous ISP) to cease the line earlier so the order can go through? 

i'm also wondering if my plusnet order can be cancelled and refunded? i am going away on the 29th october and won't be back until the 22nd of november.

Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Alexlee4665

I have updated your ticket in regards to your query. You can view this by Clicking Here

Should you need any further assistance, feel free to ask.

Alexlee4665
Hooked

i have called my previous ISP to cancel a cease order on the line now, they said it should be completed in 48 hours or the latest time is friday 19th october. With this you should be able to process and continue my order? 

thanks

AishaK
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 12

Hi @Alexlee4665,

I have responded to your query via your account. You can view this here: here

Should you have any further queries, please get in touch.

Thank you,

Aisha

Alexlee4665
Hooked

Since the current question/ticket was put on hold preventing me from doing anything, i will NOT be around from the 27th october till the 22nd november. Relying on a neighbor is also NOT an option (sending a router hub to me). I was told my order would complete on the 31st october which is way to late since my previous ISP would've charged me again for the next month (was due to cancel on the 22nd october). If it is possible, just outright cancel the order and refund me.
Dumbledore
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 34

Hello @Alexlee4665

I am sorry to hear that you're unhappy with the live date you have been provided. I have responded to your query with a ticket, you can view my response by Clicking Here

Best wishes.​​​​​,

- Wakas

Alexlee4665
Hooked

i'm not too bothered about the live date, but everywhere on plusnet's site indicate you will send me a router hub a day before my package goes live which is the problem here. If it is possible, could you send it before the 28th october? I won't be home to collect it after that and my neighbours are not very trustworthy (had a couple of problems with them in the past about opening my packages when i wasn't home to collect it from the delivery courier) 

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Alexlee4665

Thanks for getting back to us.

I understand your concerns, I have manually arranged your router to be dispatched. This may take up to 5 working days however they are delivered 1st class by Royal Mail so are usually there earlier. I would advise that it should fit through your letterbox if this is of a standard size, but to be sure it will be with you soon.

If you have other questions feel free to get in touch.

Alexlee4665
Hooked

Thank you very much