cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order update

ajpiper

Order update

Hi,

I’m wondering if there’s any update on my broadband/fibre order, as it’s been more than two days now since the engineer visited (Weds 21st).

He said he had connected our line to the fibre in the cabinet, but there was no space for the telephone connection, so it would need to be connected to another cabinet further up the line. He said this would probably be sorted in the next day or two, and to keep checking our phone for a dial tone.

I have the DSL light on on my fibre modem, but no broadband connection. I'm guessing I have to wait until the telephone connection is completed before the broadband is activated?

Thanks

Andrew

3 REPLIES 3
Saltariva
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Re: Order update

Hi @ajpiper

Thank you for getting in touch.

I have updated your account with further information which can be viewed by clicking here.

Please do not hesitate to get back in touch if we can be of further assistance.

ajpiper

Hi,

I'm wondering if I'm in danger of getting an update on the activation situation?!?

My phone line was activated on Monday (26th), and I had no update since then as to when my broadband may be activated.

I spoke to the provisioning team on Tuesday evening, and was told I'd have an update by Wednesday. However I haven't heard anything yet.

I also have a question open (#184919821) on my account to which I haven't had much of a response to either.

Looking forward to hearing from someone!

Thanks

Andrew

Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @ajpiper

Thanks for gettign in touch and I am sorry to hear you are still waiting for an update on your order.

I have investigated this further and have replied via a ticket on your account that you can view here

If you need any more information please let us know.