Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order update following house move

FIXED
francemillers
Dabbler

Order update following house move

I'm awaiting an update on when the fibre order will be complete following my house move. See question 182860780 in my account

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Order update following house move

Fix

Hi @francemillers, thanks for getting in contact.

I have looked into this for you now and can see your broadband order has a completion date of 19/10/2018. Please note it can take up to midnight for the order to fully activate, but you will receive an email and SMS upon completion.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team
francemillers
Dabbler

Thanks for the update. 

You could do with improving communications around orders/house moves - I was told I would get an email & text to confirm the order and got nothing.

I was also left wondering if the broadband order would be placed at all after the phone line was reconnected if I hadn't called again and waited the 25 mins on hold to speak to someone in person. And you probably would not have noticed that the phone line had been disconnected in error if I hadn't called the day before the broadband was originally due to go live. All could have been avoided with better communication from you.

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Thanks for getting back in touch @francemillers

I do apologise for the poor experience there has been surrounding communication for the activation of your service. I do appreciate the frustration this would cause and I will be sure to pass on your feedback to the relevant department in relation to this.

If there is anything else that we can assist with, please do let us know.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team