cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order to be reset

andrewj22

Order to be reset

I had my order for broadband reset due to a glitch in plusnet's system, and got told that the order would be reset today. However I'm still to hear anything about the reset or when my estimated date of activation is.

I'd rather not wait another 5 days for internet due to their fault.

Tags (3)
6 REPLIES 6
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Order to be reset

Sorry about the delays you've experienced

We should receive confirmation of your activation date shortly and we'll see if we can speed things up.

Anoush

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andrewj22

unbelievable service

being told again that my activation date for broadband is set for 2029. How can this be an acceptable service? I dont care if you need to liase with BT and its their service to activate, you are my service provider so sort the problem! I've been waiting 3 weeks now for my internet to be activated and i'm sick and tired of this sub par service; calls being dropped, never receiving call backs.
Someone take ownership, escalate my problem and sort it ASAP.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: unbelievable service

Moderator Note by Dick (Strat)

Topics merged to keep things together.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

I understand you've since contacted our support team and our suppliers have amended the required by date on your order.

Our provisioning team will follow up via This Ticket

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
andrewj22

Oh yeah, issue is getting sorted. LOL. All your company has been doing for the last 3 weeks is saying wait another 2/3 days.
Unreal service. How about someone actually takes ownership and sorts my problem?

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I am sorry for the problem with your order. We do need to work with our suppliers to resolve issues like this and at the moment we're due an update tomorrow. Following this we should be able to get a clearer picture of the next steps.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.