cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still stuck in pending

caitilewis

Order still stuck in pending

Hi, reaching out here as I spent 40mins on hold yesterday before giving up! I ordered new fibre broadband over a week ago for my new house which I am due to move into in a week. I went with Plusnet as I was assured 2 weeks would be plenty of time to get it up and running.
When I sign in my order still says its "being processed" with no indication of an activation date or anything. I wasnt even given a option to chose a date. I am a key worker and work from home as much as I can so broadband is essential. Plusnet were quick enough to take my money and so far I am less than impressed with them.
Anyone else had a similar problem?
2 REPLIES 2
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Order still stuck in pending

Thanks for getting in touch @caitilewis 

I'm sorry for the delay with submitting your order to our suppliers and the lack of proactive communication. I can see you've spoken with us this morning and we've submitted the order now. Unfortunately the order will take a minimum of 10 working days still because we're taking over an active service from another provider.

I've looked at the possibility of installing a new line but there aren't any spare lines physically available apart from what's currently active. I apologise for the delay and inconvenience we've caused, in the meantime you may need to look at using mobile data to stay online when you've moved into your new house. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Order still stuck in pending

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Fibre Broadband to My Order.

Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine