cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order staus

Tomcat

Order staus

Hi, I signed up for a new account with yourselves and given a switchover date of the 20th, with promise of update by email.  I've not had one email yet, not received my router so wondering where you are up to.

Tried to make contact by phone but advise 45 min wait, tried an online chat but all your advisors are busy so try back later!  Not a promising start and I'm wondering if I've made a good decision to move.

please can I have an update

4 REPLIES 4
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Order staus

Hi there. I'm sorry to hear you've not heard from us since making your account.

From what I can see we've been sending you regular emails. The email address on your account looks different to the email address on your community forum profile so there may have been a typo somewhere?

Can you check your email address and update it here?

In the meantime, you can view the latest email we sent online here.

I hope this helps.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Tomcat

Hi thank you for coming back to me, I've checked the email that I provided and I had not done a typo and they are not going to junk, yes I've used a different account for the community plus net just to see if that came through, which it obviously did.  Is there anyway that we can resolve this? Do I need to change the email address on my account?

Tomcat

Hi thank you for coming back to me, I've checked the email that I provided and I had not done a typo and they are not going to junk, yes I've used a different account for the community plus net just to see if that came through, which it obviously did.  Is there anyway that we can resolve this? Do I need to change the email address on my account?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Can you try changing your email address to a different one here?

Let us know if you still can't receive e-mails from us.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet