cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status

kelly734

Order status

I have recently ordered to have my internet and phone line switched from sky to plusnet. I have had no order updates at all till today when I received an email saying you have raised a question, the question then stated that my order could not be placed by automated systems and had to be placed manually. what does this mean? will my order still go ahead? when can I expect to go live? I have tried ringing but everytime I try there is an hour wait time and I cant get through I have also tried live chat several times and that is not working. you have already took the first months payment and I have no idea what is even going on and I cant get through to anyone to find out. Im not really impressed so far.

4 REPLIES 4
deank
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 14

Re: Order status

Hi @kelly734

I have responded to your ticket for you today. I have placed the orders, and we should get a confirmation on the installation dates within the next 24 hours. Once we have this update, we will be in touch to let you know of the dates.

kelly734

could you please let me know if there is any updates regarding my activation date as it has been well over 24 hours and i have not had any communications
Tags (1)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Orders 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hello @kelly734, I have updated your ticket here with further information.