cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status

Vince600
Dabbler

Order status

My service was supposed to be installed tomorrow but has now been cancelled. My new order status still says there is a problem with my line? Getting silly now placed initial order few weeks ago now

6 REPLIES 6
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Re: Order status

Hi @Vince600

Thanks for getting in touch and I am sorry to hear about your order issues.

I can see that the original order placed on 27/06 cancelled in the BT Wholesale system automatically. This was replaced on 02/07 manually however a similar issue has occurred once more, the issues relates to linking the broadband and phone orders together.

I appreciate this extremely frustrating as you want your services on as quickly as possible, I have now replaced the orders myself and will monitor the progress of these and send you details of your activation date as soon as possible.

Vince600
Dabbler

Thanks. But what is stopping this from happening a third time? I've already wasted a days holiday booked from work for this. If I didn't contact plus net I would of expected an engineer to arrive today
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Hi @Vince600

Thanks for getting back in touch and I understand your concerns. after your initial order was placed an issue was raised by the suppliers as soon as they discovered it which was highlighted on tickets on the account as well as accompanying emails. When the order was replaced similarly the issue was detected within 24 hours and notification was sent this is when you contacted our Order Updates team.

The steps moving forward would be to monitor the progress of this order placed, should the issue occur again the final option would be to placed the phone order first, then once this has completed we would then placed the broadband order which would complete around 4 to 5 working days later.

As mentioned I am monitoring this throughout today for any updates and will provide you with these as soon as possible.

Vince600
Dabbler

Internet all working now :-). Would someone let me know if and when fibre optic is available as it's so slow to what I'm used to (5-7mb)

Thanks
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

That's good to see! Thanks for letting us know. 

The best thing to do with regards to fibre availability is to keep checking here: http://www.dslchecker.bt.com/

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Vince600 wrote:
Internet all working now :-). Would someone let me know if and when fibre optic is available as it's so slow to what I'm used to (5-7mb)

Thanks

A warm welcome to the forums.

It would be wise to take a deeper look at your perceived slow speeds.  Have a read of the speed issues help below and then start a new topic on the ADSL board, where that are a few people who will be able to offer advice and guidance.  Please remember to include your router stats in you opening post please.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.