cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status

tomed99

Order status

Hi,

I subscribed to plusnet a few days ago but my order status hasn't changed from 'checking your line' since. Just wondering how long this/the overall process takes to activate the broadband?Smiley 

5 REPLIES 5
OllieC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Order status

Hi @tomed99

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to the Community Forums. 

I have checked over your account and provided an update for you here

If there is anything else we may assist you with, please feel free to get back in touch as we are more than happy to help. 

Kind Regards

tomed99

Hi

Thanks for the update. I got a text this morning saying that my broadband should be up and running by midnight tomorrow, however when I go onto order checker it says that the order for my hardware still hasn't been placed. Please could you look into this for me?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to see we've not automatically ordered your new router yet, I've manually placed the order and we'll get it to you as soon as we can

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
tomed99

Thanks for that. Is there anyway I can get a delivery reference number so I can see when it'll be delivered?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @tomed99, as the router's are delivered Royal mail 1st Class I'm afraid we don't have tracking numbers. With that being said, it does look like the router was dispatched from the warehouse in the early hours of this morning, so if it's not arrived in today's post, it will likely be with you tomorrow (though we do always advise to allow 3-5 working days).

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team